Effective social media graphics support brand recognition and connect your target audience with your products and services. Getting visual on social media can increase brand awareness and increase engagement. In this blog post, I am going to share with you how I create an attractive text message social media graphic in Canva.
Step by Step Process to Create a Text Message Social Media Graphic
- Log into Canva. In Canva search, type “Instagram Post” to see all available Instagram post templates. If you want to start on a clean template, click the “Create a design” button on the upper right.
2. Once your chosen template or blank template loads, click the “Templates” option on the left panel. You’ll see another search bar where you can find Instagram templates.
3. In the search bar, type “Text Message”
4. If you want to use free templates or paid templates, you can do that by clicking the settings icon inside the search bar. This will help you filter your options.
5. You could also apply color filters and language filters.
6. Once you hit enter, it will show you different options for a text message template
7. I normally create new pages and add the options I love.
8. Once I find the ones I want to use, I change them to my branding
9. You can also add background images to the template, elements, social media pages, or website.
That’s it! Just follow these simple steps on how to create a text message social graphic and you can style or tailor it to your branding!
HERE’S THE FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL:
I hope this post will help you create easy text message graphics with Canva. Want to learn some of my best marketing strategies for marketing your business? Click here to get the Digital Marketing Toolkit here