Momming and bossing at the same time isn’t always easy but it’s beautiful. And I wouldn’t trade it for the world. Every business owner understands how tough it can be to seek a balanced life between family and business. And to make sure you are giving enough time and effort to support both. Read on to find Advice for Mompreneurs: How to Balance Work and Family.
Here’s how I keep up with the elevated challenges of a growing business and family:
1. It’s okay to admire others who are wildly successful in business but if you look deeply, you’ll find that their situation isn’t yours. The good news is: You don’t have to be them! You don’t have to do it their way to be successful. Find rest in your own journey.
2. Success is not a sprint, it’s a marathon so relax and enjoy the journey. You’re still going to get there all the same. Would you rather get there beautiful, well-rested and with your family intact? Or bags under your eyes, tired and regretting lost time?
3. It’s okay to just do nothing. I’m still learning this.
4. Take time to be present with your family and kids every single day even if it’s a short time. Hold them close, kiss and hug, read a book. Actually listen with real attention.
5. Outsourcing is queen. Free yourself and build a team. It’s super important!
The quality of time, not the amount, serves a greater purpose than you can imagine in intensifying your family and business balance.
In this video, I’ll show you effective tips for balancing family & business.
Looking for more tips like this? Join the FREE Facebook group HERE.
Want to join a world-class training community with access to courses, workshops and more to propel your online success? Click HERE to learn more about joining the #FreedomTribe.
Be sure to drop me a comment below. I’d love to hear from you!